April 22, 2009
So, word from daycare was that Noah was attempting some roll manuevers today. I suspect he was attempting to cozy up to the much older, Minna, since he seems to keep a close eye on her daily. Anyhow, we brought him home and planted him in the middle of the living room and stood back and watched.......
5 comments:
Wow!! He IS going to be scooting and crawling all over the place in no time.....what a BIG BOY!!! You are gonna have to keep a close eye on that little guy.
What fun he is having! He seems to be so proud of himself! That is awesome....and he will be crawling all over the place before you know it!
I agree...he is so happy about his new skill! I sat here grinning ear to ear watching him! What a fun day!
....just had to get another fix this morning b-4 i go to work.
Rani and I both have needed our fixes today while he is at daycare!!
Post a Comment