Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pre-Christmas in Switzerland 09

December 19-21, 2009

We planned to have our pre-Christmas with Noah in Switzerland before we went home. Kurt & I decided that we would do this the Sunday before Christmas. So Saturday night we were up really late putting together Noah's present (not really). Then around 3 a.m. Kurt woke me up asking for the bucket to relieve himself of his dinner and on my way back upstairs with the bucket I realized that I also needed to get rid of my dinner too. Kurt and I continued throwing up through the night into the morning so unfortunately our plans did not work out exactly as planned for Sunday. Noah had come home sick the Thursday before this but by Saturday he was running around as usual. It wasn't until too late that we realized we had caught his flu so we delayed Christmas until Monday morning.



Noah and Kurt getting excited for Christmas coming!




Our pre-Christmas eve......instructions in German of course but at least there were pictures.



The final product with Curious George along for the ride.



Noah discovering his nicely wrapped present. Unfortunately we ran out of paper - this was 2 rolls. I have to remember this for future Christmases.


Noah needed a little help getting started.

Am I cool or what? Check out my new bike everybody!

No comments: