Monday, March 23, 2009

March- Just hanging out

The month has pretty much flown by. I guess we have spent much of it enthralled with little Noah. Other than his two little bottom teeth starting to poke through, he hasn't added many new tricks to his repertoire. I guess he is just perfecting his old ones.
As a family, we did go snowboarding for the first time in Switzerland. We went to a local, "smaller" ski area. The locals call it small, although you can't find a resort this big anywhere on the East coast of the States!! Rani and I took turns hanging out with Noah while the other person snowboarded. It was a beautiful, warm day so it was perfect. We planned to go back the next weekend but we all ended up sick. We did make it back out this past weekend. Fortunately, we found a great babysitter and we had our first "date" since being back in Switzerland with Noah.
Noah showing off his new shades. Surprisingly, he doesn't mind wearing them.



Gaining more dexterity, he is able to wrestle with Mr. Crazy Monkey

Our little photo shoot for St. Patrick's Day

Hanging out, waiting for Mom to make it down the mountain

Waiting in the driver's seat
















Crazy people jumping off a perfectly good mountain!!




Noah and I came across these weird migrating birds on a morning jog. They remind me of the dinosaur that slimed the fat guy at the begining of Jurassic Park!


Beautiful sunrise over the mountains

No comments: