On Sunday, we headed to Zurich for the Fasnachts parade. Fasnachts is the equivalent of the Carnival festivities celebrated all over the world before the start of lent, but with a Swiss flair. The festivities have been going on all weekend, but Noah was only interested in the parade.
People gathering along the parade route
Stopping for our favorite "city drink", Starbucks!!
All the kids dressed up in their costumes
A NASA astronaut? I thought they were American because of the costume..... I was wrong
Marching cow bells
Noah is surprisingly calm after being showered in confetti
Crazy mongol guy kidnapping a lady
4 comments:
If I had known, Noah would have received a ridiculous costume for Christmas. Next year, I guess! You'll have to promise to attend the parade again...
Also, I imagine those ladies are a bit chilly?
How did Noah respond to his first roll?
Alrighty, now we are going to hold you to it!! He was pretty nonchalant about the whole thing, really. He did smile and laugh, but I think it was more in response to us hoopin and hollerin
And actually, the women were mostly pretty sweaty. They must have danced for a few miles.
People find it odd when I respond to pics of their children by showing pics of my nephew. They need to get over it.
Post a Comment